The Annapurna Sanctuary trek lies towards the north part of Nepal, recognized as the one of the world’s best trekking destination. This trek leads you through rhododendron forests and over the foothills of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
This trekking brings you through scenic villages, rich oak, pine and rhododendron forests and lends you spectacular views of the giant snow-peaks- Annapurna I (8019m), Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) and Machhapuchchhre (6999m). The Kaligandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world, and Tilicho Lake, the highest lake at 4,919 m, are also located in this area. The highlights of this rich natural region include diverse wildlife and flora, some of Nepal’s more prominent ethnic groups and the chance to enjoy the warm heartedness of the local people. The trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary traverses a variety of terrain, from lowland villages and rice terraces to glaciers, and offers outstanding high mountain views.
Facts of Trek
Per day walking: 5-6 hours
Duration 18 days
Maximum height: 4130m
Best seasons: February, March, April, May, October, November
Type of Trek: Teahouse
Start: Naya Pul
Transportation : Private Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Group Size : Any
• Annapurna, Macchapucchare, and Dhaulagiri massifs
• Year round Extensive flora and fauna.
• Unique hill cultures to explore.
• Restful hot springs to soak in.
• Numerous trekking peaks to climb
• Connecting treks to remote areas.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorapani (2870m)
Day 06: Ghorapani to Tadapani (2710m)
Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2210m)
Day 08: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m)
Day 09: Bamboo to Himalayan Hotel (2840m)
Day 10: Himalayan Hotel to Machhapuchchhre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 11: Machhapuchchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
Day 12: Annapurna Base Camp to Himalayan Hotel
Day 13: Himalayan Hotel to Chhomrong
Day 14: Chhomrong to Ghandruk
Day 15: Ghandruk to Nayapul (1070m) to Pokhara
Day 16: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 17: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 18: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road, as per itinerary.
• 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
• Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
• Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu.
• Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
• Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
• Three Queen City Tour with an Experienced Tour Guide (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) depends on your time frame.
• Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
• International airfares
• International Airport Departure Tax.
• Trekking Equipment
• Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
• Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu.
• Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
• Tips & Gratuities
(The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details to obtain a quote.)