• Transportation to and from Kathmandu by road, as per itinerary.
• Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in Camp while rafting
• Highly experienced Government licensed guide
• Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All Chitwan activities
• International airfares
• International Airport Departure Tax.
• Trekking Equipment
• Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
• Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu.
• Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
• Tips & Gratuities
(The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details to obtain a quote.)