Pokhara, an enchanting natural paradise proffers a heavenly beauty and serenity for the inquisitive travelers. The Valley is of 124 square feet, the home of a number of lakes, including the most renowned, Phewa Lake. In the middle of the lake the temple of goddess Barahi is situated. Boating and fishing are the major charm and attraction of Phewa Lake. Boating on the lake is a lovely way to spend your time here. The valley surrounding Pokhara is a home to thick forests, gushing rivers, clear lakes and the world famous views of the Himalaya. Any trip to Nepal is uncompleted without a visit to Pokhara, here you can idle away your time in the warm relaxed environment and rest your trekking weary limbs. Pokhara is connected by road air with Kathmandu and it is also the gateway for trekking in the Annapurna region. Here you can also partake in rafting, kayaking clinics, paragliding & parahawking, mountain biking and pony trekking. You will also love the spectacular views of Machhapuchre(The Fish Tail), Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Lamjung Himal 6983m and Manaslu 8163m and Himalchuli mountains.
Facts of Trek
Grade: Easy & Strenuous.
Per day walking: 4 - 6 hours
Types of Trek: Tea house / Lodge
Duration: 9 days
Transportation : Private Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Group Size : Any
• Mid -hills cultural area,
• inhabited by Gurung, Magar, Brahmin and kshetri castes
• views of Annapurna range including Annapurna I and VI, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhare
• Vast range of bio-diversity on the trail
• conserved wild life and vegetation
• natural hot spring.
• Davis Falls
• National Mountaineering Museum
• Unique culture to explore
• Spectacular scenery
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (6 hours drive by car/van)
Day 04: Pokhara to Phedi to Dhampus (1650 m)
Day 05: Dhampus to Sarangkot.(1592m)
Day 06: Sarangkot to Pokhara.(950m)
Day 07: In Pokhara
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 09: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road, as per itinerary.
• 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
• Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
• Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu.
• Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
• Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
• Three Queen City Tour with an Experienced Tour Guide (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) depends on your time frame.
• Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
• International airfares
• International Airport Departure Tax.
• Trekking Equipment
• Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
• Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu.
• Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
• Tips & Gratuities
(The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details to obtain a quote.)