- Do take off your shoes.
- Dont wear your bleach clothes.
- Do enter along the right side.
- Dont point at anyone or anything.
- Dont take photos until you know its okay.
- Do keep your head down.
- Dont visit a temple if youre sick or wounded.
- Do make a small donation.
We wanted to see Mt Everest close from the base camp without the 14 day trek. And this is the most exciting way to go, by helicopter. Early morning start from Kathmandu (1364m) to Lukla airport to refuel (altitude 2860m) and then to the Everest Base camp 5290m with…Read More