The Paro Airport is Bhutan’s only air field and many consider it to be one of the most beautiful in the world. The flight from New Delhi to Paro takes about 2 hours. Druk Air, the national carrier of Bhutan operates regular flights from Paro to Delhi, Calcutta and Kathmandu. The Druk Air flight schedule changes by season and times are subject to change.
The airports where Druk Air has most flights/connecting flights are as below:
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (KTM)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand (BKK)
- Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore (SIN)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (DEL)
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra (IXB)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU)
- Shahjalal International Airport, Bangladesh (DAC)
Flight booking procedure:
- Contact us with flying routes, date of travel, and the name of the passenger as per the passport.
- We will hold the seat and send you the quotation
- Make a payment for the tour (Bank transfer or credit cards)
- We will send you the e-ticket.
Note: We are authorized to issue a flight ticket for Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines.