Everest Mountain Flight is a one hour flight made and specially routed by propelled fix winged plane with twenty passengers aboard so as to get the ultimate glory of viewing the pinnacles of Earth, the peak of Mount Everest. The planes used in concern are the Beechcraft 1900 D series with a 19 plus seat capacity. In it, each person in this 1 hour Everest Mountain Flight is guaranteed a window seat, from which he is able to go beyond the exhilaration of not only viewing and taking pictures of the scenic mountains below but also allowed into the cockpit to take pictures of the frontal assault of Mount Everest’s approach.
The flight is not only of Everest alone, which might be the crowning glory but of the whole Higher Himalayan range. The flight starts from Kathmandu and heads to Kanchanjunga, the point in which the Himalayan range starts in Nepal and flies parallel at a height of 35,000 to 25,000 feet so as to give you the most presentable view of the Mount Everest and the other Himalayan peaks and ranges. All of them will have their own shapes and contours covered with snow all year round. The Everest Mountain Flight finally takes leave from the Langtang Himalayas and heads back to Kathmandu over the mid-Himalayan Range, in which it is, giving you the secondary view of what the might Himalayan range created below its folds in the lush green verdure hills and valleys with gushing freshwater rivers and lakes.
There are many take away from mountain flight in Nepal. The foremost being that you get to see the Peak of Everest from the top and its contours in the early part of the day from the east with the glow of the sun on it. It gives you great pictures and videos to take. Don’t forget to bring your high performing camera for pictures to last you a lifetime. In addition to this, you are taken parallel over nearly the entire Himalayan range in which you can add to the collection of your experience of mountain peaks of above 8,000 meters like Mount Kanchanjunga (8,586m), Mount Lhotse I (8,516m), Mount Makalu (8463m), Mount Cho Oyo (8,201m) While in the air, your attention will be drawn to that of noteworthy from the flight crew.
Is there anything worth considering for this flight?
There is nothing worth considering for our Everest Mountain Flight. In fact, they are some of the most technically secure flight with the experience the pilots have of docked flying hours over this region. Plus these propelled fixed-winged planes are made for flying in such terrains and have the modern equipment to do so. You would rather fly this, than on any other flight with the chances of something going wrong greater there. Modern aviation has made the danger rate drop almost to the negative spectrum. Yes, these mountain flights get cancelled often, that is not because of technical but natural reason. The high Himalayan mountain act like a barrier not only on the ground movement of people but also to the weather caused due to the movement of moisture, making certain areas not suitable to fly over at times, which can be detrimental to equipment such as the plane and you. It can also spoil the pleasure of viewing most of what you took the Everest Mount Flight in the first place. So when taking this flight, if you happen to be a tourist have some days on hand for taking the flight on another day, when all seems right. As the saying goes, “What man proposes, God disposes?” So be prepared for eventualities as it does fall in the hand of man.
Note: Flights to see Mount Everest can be delayed or cancelled due to various factors, including air traffic congestion, bad weather, technical problems with the aircraft, or other unforeseen circumstances. It’s important to keep this in mind when planning your trip, and to be prepared for possible schedule changes.
We offer Mount Everest flights will have policies in place to handle delays and cancellations. This may include providing alternate flight options or offering refunds or rescheduling options.
- Spectacular Mountain Views: You'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of some of the world's highest mountains, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, and many more. The views from the airplane can be truly awe-inspiring and offer a unique perspective of these majestic peaks.
- Bird's Eye View of Sagarmatha National Park: The flight will take you over the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to a variety of rare and endangered species. You'll get a bird's eye view of the park's stunning landscapes, including glaciers, snow-capped peaks, and valleys.
- Professional Pilots: The flights are operated by experienced pilots who have in-depth knowledge of the region and can provide valuable insights and commentary about the mountains and other landmarks.
- Easy Access to the Himalayas: The Everest Mountain Flight offers a convenient and efficient way to experience the majesty of the Himalayas. Rather than trekking for days or weeks to reach the mountains, you can enjoy stunning views of the highest peaks in just a few hours.
- Memorable Experience: The Everest Mountain Flight is a truly unforgettable experience that will stay with you for a lifetime. It's a great way to cross off an item on your bucket list and to capture amazing photos and memories of one of the world's most incredible natural wonders.