3 Nights 4 Days Kathmandu Tour is a great package that offers city tour of Kathmandu valley and a scenic trip to Nargarkot to enjoy a superb view of Sunrise and Sunset from its vantage point. Kathmandu valley tour covers the tour of three magical cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. We will visit the UNESCO world heritage sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, The famous Monkey Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu. Patan Durbar Square is filled with numerous ancient temples, shrines, stupas, and old royal palace. Bhaktapur carries its own traditional and historical significances. The traditional Newari culture and tradition are other attractions of these ancient cities. Nagarkot is a hill station that is located in Bhaktapur District and it is a great place full of peace and serene environment. The magical hill station of Nagarkot provides a superb view of sunrise and sunset and picturesque view of magnificent Himalayan range from its vantage point.
Our tour commences with a welcome dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu. Next day we will carry out a guided city tour to Kathmandu. We will pay our visit to world heritage sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa. We will then visit Patan and Bhaktapur next day. We start in early morning and visit the traditional Patan Durbar square we will then head to Bhaktapur to visit the traditional and cultural monuments of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. We will later drive to Nagarkot hill station for the overnight stay to enjoy the sunset and next day’s early morning sunrise. We will drive back to Kathmandu and conclude our tour.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03 : Patan and Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Day 04 : Enjoy early morning sunrise and get back to Kathmandu for final departure
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Explore Culture, Tradition and monuments of ancient cities of Patan and Bhaktapur
- Visit religious Pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Discover Urban life style of people living in Kathmandu
- Explore Historical and cultural monuments of Kathmandu valley
- Enjoy scenic Drive to Nagarkot Hill station
- Witness panoramic views of Himalayan range, Kathmandu valley and sunrise/sunset from Nagarkot