The Amadablam Base Camp Trekking is one of the most favorite trekking destinations in the Everest region for its wide ranges of scenic views all along the ways. Trekking towards the base camp of Ama Dablam, one of the world’s most beautiful mountains is a life time dream of passionate travelers as the trials to the enthralling place are comprised of climbs and descend that traverse lush low land, alpine forests, glaciers, rivers, Buddhist monasteries, temples, and authentic Sherpa Villages. The Amadablam Base Camp Trekking is invented to fulfill the desire of trekkers looking for ultimate adventure experience in Himalayas as the route is loaded with the panoramic views of majestic mountains adding glitters to the splendid beauty of the region.
The delightful journey to Amadablam Base Camp starts with a Trans-Himalayan flight to the mountain airstrip of Lukla also known as the entry point to Everest base camp trekking. The trek starts from Lukla to Phakding towards Namche bazaar based at an elevation 3,436m, also known as the gateway of the Everest base camp trekking. The trek further enhances towards the Sagarmatha National Park which is a habitat for different varieties of floras and faunas before reaching the Ama Dablam base camp known for providing splendid views of the world’s tallest mountains. Ama Dablam base camp trekking is the dream of every trekking fonder who want to explore the great Himalayas.
Day 01 : Destination Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Lukla (flight- 40 min) to Phakding (2652m) 3-4 hours
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 5-6 hours
Day 05 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, hike to Everest view hotel (3900m) 3-4 hours
Day 06 : Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m) 5-6 hours
Day 07 : Tengboche to Ama Dablam Base camp, back to Tengboche 6-7 hours
Day 08 : Tengboche to Namche Bazaar 5-6 hours
Day 09 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2804m) 5-6 hours
Day 10 : Lukla to Kathmandu (flight)
Day 11 : Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Witnes magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites
- Explore ancient traditional Nepali bazaars in Kathmandu, Lukla, and Namche Bazaar
- Board terrific Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flights known for mind-blowing sceneries
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Visit Tengboche Monastery renowned as one of the famous monasteries in the region situated at a height of 3860m
- Explore Ama Dablam Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Ama Dablam
- Experience authentic Hindu and Tibetan-style villages where inhabitants follow different traditional ways of livings
- Witness varieties of floras and faunas