Annapurna Base Camp Heli-Tour is a quick tour into the base camp of the Mighty Annapurna Mountain located in the Annapurna region. The program is ideal for those who come to Nepal with a limited traveling time frame and don’t have the choice of trekking to the base camp which takes almost a week. This heli-tour is a great opportunity to witness the snow-capped peaks located in the Annapurna region such as the glorious Mt. Annapurna including Mt. Fishtail ‘Machhapuchhre’, Hiunchuli, etc and also attending the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. On-board the helicopter flight, some spectacular views of the Himalayas seem to come from all directions and below will be rhododendron of about 30 species in bloom in different hues. The helicopter flies to the high glacial basin towards the north of Pokhara where a ring comprised of Nepal’s 11 major peaks is located.
Initially, the flight takes off from the Kathmandu airport and towards one of the popular Himalayan vantage-point ‘Poon hill’. En-route you will be greeted by some spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal and passing by the Marshyangdi River and Begnas & Rupa lakes. After a brief stop at the Poon hill and snapping some wonderful Himalayan panorama, the helicopter flies to the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. Annapurna Base Camp offers majestic views of the surrounding peaks and after spending some time at the base camp, fly to Kathmandu then transfer back to your hotel.
Day 01 : Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Poon hill & fly to ABC then fly back to Kathmandu
- Witness breathtaking views of the mid western Himalayas from Annapurna-Dhaulagiri to Manaslu range
- Enjoy exhilarating helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Poon hill & Annapurna Base Camp
- Visit the popular Himalayan vantage-point in the Annapurna region ‘Poon hill’
- Attend the base camp of Mt. Annapurna
- Board scenic flight passing over rain forests to alpine zones, traditional mountain villages, lakes, rice terraces