Balthali Village Trek/Tour is the nearest tourist destination from Kathmandu of short and easy for those who are relatively looking for a family tour. It is 40 km from Kathmandu. It offers a sunrise in the east, speculating Himalayan range from Manaslu to Mt. Everest in the north, innumerable rice terraces in the west and the huge bodied green forest of Mahabharata range in the south. The fascinating feature of this spot is that it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Balthali vicinity is covered with flora, colorful rhododendron forest, and magnolia and Sal trees in the presence of several species of birds. A typical Nepali settlement nearby capital is the main attraction of this village tour.
Outline Trekking Itinerary for Balthali Village Trekking
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03 : Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha (1750m) and then to Balthali (1730m)
Day 04 : Explore around a Balthali Village (1730m)
Day 05 : Balthali to Panauti (1500m) & then to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 06 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Enjoy one of the finest trekking destinations of Kathmandu valley
- Explore the remote and spectacular area of Balthali, Namo Buddha, Dhulikhel, and Panauti.
- Explore the rare species and rich bio-diversity of the region, warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Catch breathtaking panoramic mountain views of speculating Himalayan range from Manaslu to Mt. Everest in the north Jugal Himal range etc.
- Enjoy Kathmandu Sightseeing