Bardia Wildlife Safari is one of the popular tour packages to explore the largest and most undistributed national park in Nepal. This 2 nights and 3 days Bardia Highlights Tour takes you to the park covered with forest, with a balanced mixture of grassland, savannah and riverine forest. The park comprises 839 species of flora and about 642 species of fauna. Bardia National Park provides habitat to at least 53 mammals including rhinoceros, wild elephant, Bengal Tiger, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphin.
Day 01 : Arrival in Bardia National Park by flight or Bus (Drive for 13 hours)
Day 02 : Full Day Jungle Walk
Day 03 : Departure
- Board scenic flight from Kathmandu- Nepalgunj- Kathmandu.
- Witness sunset view from Bardia National Park.
- Enjoy jungle safari in Bardia National park.
- Witness cultural performance by local people
- Encounter Royal Bengal Tiger and one-horned Rhinoceros.
Write a Review