Everest advance base camp trek is an 18 day long advanced tour package that will take you to the very foot of the mighty Everest. Everest advance base camp trek tour will take you to the 3rd base camp of the summit and this as near as one can get to the mighty Everest if he/she doesn’t intend to climb to the top.
Along with the Everest Base Camp trek, we will be visiting Lasha city, Gyantse, Shigatse and other places on the way.
Anyone who wants to be part of the tour must be physically and mentally strong. The climate at high altitude is a bit harsh and the thin air with less amount of oxygen can cause fatigue pretty fast.
Outline Trekking Itinerary for Everest Advance Base Camp Trek
Day 01 : Arrive Lhasa (3660 m)
Day 02, 03, 04 : Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 05 : Drive Lhasa – Gyantse (3950m)
Day 06 : Sightseeing & Drive Gyantse – Shigatse (3900m)
Day 07 : Sightseeing & Drive Shigatse – Shegar (New Tingri: 4050m)
Day 08 : Drive Shegar – Rongbuk (5000m)
Day 09/10 : At Base Camp
Day 11 : Trek from Everest Base Camp to Camp 1 (5460m)
Day 12 : Trek to Interim Camp (5760m)
Day 13 : Rest day at Interim Camp (5760m)
Day 14 : Trek to Camp II (5970m)
Day 15 : Trek to Camp III (6340m) and return to Camp II
Day 16 : Return to Base Camp
Day 17 : Drive Base Camp to Nyalam (215 km)
Day 18 : Drive Nyalam (3750m) to Kathmandu
- Enjoy guided sightseeing around Lhasa City
- Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Market
- Explore around Everest Base Camp from the Tibetan side
- Hike up to Camp III (6,340m) of Mt. Everest
- Experience Everest at closer proximity
- Drive through the Worlds Highest Tibetan Plateau
What is Included
- Accommodation on Hotel/Guest House and tent Camp. As per the above itinerary.
- Transportation by 4WD Land crusier.
- All Sightseen and entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- All Necessary Travel and Trekking Permit.
- All trekking Equipment in including mattress and tent.
- One Small Supporting Truck to bring logistic support + foods. (Above 03 Pax)
- Yak and Yak man During the Trek to bring Luggage and food.
- Daily Breakfast during stay in Hotel and full board (B/L/D) Basis during stay in Tent Camp.
- Necessary Government taxes and Service charge.
What is Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner during stay in Hotel/Guest House.
- Nepal Re-entry visa fee.
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket (Good Quality thick one)
- Laundry,Telephone call and hot water Bottle
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Guide, Driver and Sherpa Staffs
- Travel expenses
- Gyammow Bag (Pressure Bag)
- Medical fee if in case of emergency
- Hiring porter or Horse.
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Natural calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc.
We have a team of highly experienced and professionally trained tour guides who are thoroughly versed in culture and history of each place of the places you will be visiting.
We operate Everest Advance Base Camp Trek with your personal guide and can be organised as per the desired traveling dates.
We use comfortable car/mini-van for the sightseeing tours. For up to 2 people, car is provided and mini-van is for the group 3-10 people.
The trek duration is 17 nights/18 days.
The climate of the Tibet fluctuates continuously so it is better to carry warm clothes. If you just want to trek or tour at a lower altitude, fleece jackets and pants are enough. While for a higher altitude trekking, down jackets are necessary.