The Everest Renjo-La Pass Trekking is a newly opened trail in the Everest Region. It is considered as a challenging trekking destination as it passes through Gokyo Ri, one of the highest elevated place in the world situated at an altitude of 5,483m above the sea level. The routes on the trekking also go past Renjo-La Pass, Gokyo valley, Gokyo Cho-La Pass and Mt. Everest base camp. The Renjo La Pass trek links the stunning Gokyo valley to the remote Bhote Koshi valley providing a different experience of trekking in the Khumbu region. The trekking classified as the one of the most adventurous in northern region of the country is loaded with natural beauties beneath the massive and mystical mountains. The trials to the enthralling place are comprised of climbs and descend that traverse lush low land, alpine forests, glaciers, rivers, Buddhist monasteries, temples, and authentic Sherpa Villages.
The delightful Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking starts with a Trans-Himalayan flight to the mountain airstrip of Lukla also known as the entry point to Everest base camp trekking. The trek starts from Lukla to Phakding towards Namche bazaar based at an elevation 3,436m, also known as the gateway of the Everest base camp trekking. Also during the quest, trekkers can get indulged with the rare sight of alpine lakes, Ngozumpa Glacier- the largest in the Nepal Himalayas beautiful trails, floras-faunas, etc. within a certain geographical boundary. The trek further enhances towards Gokyo Lake with striking views of Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyu before reaching the base camp at Kala Patthar which provides a splendid 360-degree panoramic view of the world’s tallest mountains. Everest Renjo La Pass trekking is the dream of every trekking fonder who want to explore the great Himalayas.
Day 01 : Destination Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Lukla (flight- 40 min) to Phakding (2652m) 3-4 hours
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 5-6 hours
Day 05 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, hike to Everest view hotel (3900m) 3-4 hours
Day 06 : Namche Bazaar to Thame (3820m) 5-6 hours
Day 07 : Thame to Lungden (4380 m) 5-6 hours
Day 08 : Cross Renjo La Pass (5435m) to Gokyo (4750m) 5-6 hours
Day 09 : Acclimatization day in Gokyo
Day 10 : Gokyo to Thangna (4650m) 5-6 hours
Day 11 : Thangna to Dzongla (4830m) 5-6 hours
Day 12 : Dzongla to Lobuche (4910m) 5-6 hours
Day 13 : Lobuche to Gorak Shep & hike to Everest Base Camp (5,320m) 5-6 hours
Day 14 : Gorak Shep to Kala Pathar (5550m) to Pangboche 5-6 hours
Day 15 : Pangboche to Namche Bazaar 5-6 hours
Day 16 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m) 5-6 hours
Day 17 : Lukla to Kathmandu (flight) 40 min
Day 18 : Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Witness magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites
- Explore ancient traditional Nepali bazaars in Kathmandu, Lukla, and Namche Bazaar
- Board terrific Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flights known for mind-blowing sceneries
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Witness Gokyo Lake along with other high altitude lakes and glittering icy glaciers.
- Explore Everest Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Everest
- Enjoy a splendid 360-degree panoramic view of the world’s tallest mountains that includes Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Thamserku (6623m), Mt. Nuptse (7816m) etc from Kala Patthar, a rocky hill at the height of 5550m
- Experience authentic Hindu and Tibetan-style villages where inhabitants follow different traditional ways of livings
- Witness variety of floras and faunas