Dreaming to make your wedding unique and special? Want to spend your honeymoon in at the most beautiful location?
Breakfree Adventures offers to serve as your Nepal ambassador, making your every desire come true by arranging your wedding and/or honeymoon in the most special of special locations: The Top of the World – Everest Base Camp. The natural mountain landscapes surrounded by clouds and majestic peaks will make your wedding or honeymoon one unforgettable moment. You will be blessed by the top mountains god and goddess. The mythological practices of Hindu and Buddhist cultures state that the wedding in Mt. Everest, locally name as Deodhunga (Holy Mountain) or the Himalayas, will bring the happiness and luckiness of a healthy and wealthy life.
This package serves to make your desirable wedding or honeymoon dream a success with the traditional Nepali or Buddhist culture and values instilled into the ceremonies. The marriage in Kala Patthar, above Mt. Everest Base Camp- the most accessible point to view Mt. Everest, with splendid views of massive ranges such as Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam, Pumori, Khumbila, Thamserku and more, as well as a miraculous view of Khumbu Glacier Ice Fall.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and wedding preparation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Early departure to Everest Base Camp; Wedding in Kala Patthar; Breakfast at Everest View Hotel and fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Spare day or a day for getting blessings from Rimpoche of biggest monastery of Kathmandu and visiting around Kathmandu city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Departure day to your own destination.
- Explore natural and cultural sceneries in the city of Kathmandu.
- Admire the view of Mt. Everest along with other mountains.
- Enjoy natural mountainside air and sunrise view from Everest Base Camp.
- Learn the traditional Hindu or Buddhist way of marriage culture.
- Experience a new marriage style in Kalapathar.
- Take in the wonderful view of Khumbu Glacier Ice Fall.
- Get blessings from mountain god and goddess, and from Rimpoche of Monastery.