The Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is a famous trekking destination in the Annapurna region that is loaded with exotic landscape and the vistas of the closest northern mountain ranges. The routes in the trek are all inclusive of natural beauties which traverse through remote valleys, ancient villages, scenic trails, forests, etc. The preeminent feature of the tour is visit to the marvelous Muktinath temple where millions of devotees come to offer reverence every year. The temple is also well known for 108 holy water spouts where pilgrims from mostly Nepal and India come to take bath. It is believed that taking a bath through these sprouts frees from the sin committed in past.
The delightful Jomsom Muktinath Trekking starts with a Trans-Himalayan flight to the mountain airstrip of Jomsom with a gradual ascent towards Kagbeni, leading up to Muktinath, the premium destination of the trip in Mustang district. In between the quest, trekkers can explore hundreds of year old monasteries, caves complimented by scenic landscapes along with many cultural and historical places. The routes on the trek pass through Kali Gandaki, the deepest valley in the world along with Tatopani, a well known site known for soothing natural hot springs. Finally, the trip gets concluded in Pokhara. The routes on the trek are suited for trekkers with medium level of fitness where they can witness Upper Mustang valley and scenic mountain ranges of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Dolpo during their stay in the magical country. With these amazing features, Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is the dream of every trekking fonder who want to explore the great Himalayas while hiking on scenic trails.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara 6-7 hours bus ride
Day 04 : Pokhara to Jomsom (flight- 35 min) to Kagbeni (2800 m) 4-5 hrs walk
Day 05 : Kagbeni to Muktinath (3710m) 5-6 hrs walk
Day 06 : Muktinath to Marpha (2710m) 5-6 hrs walk
Day 07 : Marpha to Ghasa (2010m) 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 08 : Ghasa to Tatopani (1190m) 5-6 hrs walk
Day 09 : Tatopani to Ghorepani (2870m) 5-6 hrs walk
Day 10 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) to Tadapani (2710m) 6-7 hrs walk
Day 11 : Tadapani to Pokhara
Day 12 : Pokhara to Kathmandu (Drive or fly)
Day 13 : Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Witness magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites along with Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries
- Board terrific Kathmandu- Jomsom flight known for mind-blowing sceneries
- Witness panoramic views of Mt. Annapurna along with other towering mountains
- Visit Muktinath temple, a holy shrine for Hindus and Buddhists
- Relax in natural hot springs at Tatopani.
- Enjoy the magnificent view of sunrise from the Poon Hill
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Witness variety of floras and faunas
- Get along with ethnic people and their culture