Maha Shivaratri Festival Tour in Kathmandu is a Hindu festival tour that takes you on a spiritual journey to the heart of Nepal’s culture and religion. You will witness the grand celebrations of Maha Shivaratri in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, and experience the religious fervor of the festival. This tour will give you an opportunity to explore the Hindu culture of Nepal, its people, and their way of life.
What to Expect: During the Maha Shivaratri Festival Tour in Kathmandu, you can expect to experience the rich culture and tradition of Nepal. You will visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple and other religious sites where you can witness the grand celebrations of Maha Shivaratri. You will see thousands of devotees offering prayers and performing rituals to Lord Shiva. You will also get an opportunity to interact with the locals and learn about their way of life. The tour will be led by an experienced guide who will provide you with insights and information about the festival and its significance.
- Explore the Hindu culture of Nepal
- Witness the grand celebrations of Maha Shivaratri
- Visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple and other historical and religious sites
- Get an insight into the daily life of the locals
- Learn about the history and significance of the festival