Nepal Bhutan Tour is a touring package of ten days in total where you get tour in two countries, Nepal and Bhutan, sightseeing the different cultural, religious and architectural wonders which these two countries possess one after another while being flown between the two by Druk Air.
Nepal and Bhutan, where this Nepal Bhutan Tour happens, are both countries which lie in the might Himalayan region. They are just separated by the Indian State of Sikkim from each other. Both of these countries have through the history of time evolved independently, creating an indigenous culture which is portrayed in the architecture, art and designs in forms which is very special to them. Now there are for display and to see according to the laws which the country enshrines in it. Because of this, both of these countries, have similarities in what you get to see in this tour of Bhutan and Nepal, but in their own ways. In Nepal, you tour two cities Kathmandu and Pokhara, where as in Bhutan, you also get to tour three cities, one the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu, the other Punakha and finally, the last Paro. Whether it is Nepal or Bhutan in the tour, both of them will try to display the best of what it has – so much so, this Nepal Bhutan Tour becomes and enlightening display of cultures, traditions, religions and social orders in which you get the best.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (1,400m)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara (1,400m) Drive or Fly
Day 4: Pokhara: Sarangkot (1,600m) Sunrise and City Tour
Day 5: Drive or Fly to Kathmandu
Day 6: Fly to Paro (Bhutan) and drive to Thimphu
Day 7: Drive from Thimphu to Punakha (1,310m)
Day 8: Drive from Punakha to Paro
Day 9: Paro – Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ (3,120 m)
Day 10: Destination Home
- Witness panoramic aerial view of Himalayan ranges during Kathmandu Lhasa & Kathmandu Paro flights
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to medieval city of Kathmandu
- Explore the magical beauty of Pokhara
- Witness panoramic views of Himalayan range, sunrise and Pokhara city from Sarangkot
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’- one of the most famous monasteries in Bhutan.
- Witness Bhutanese culture, tradition and day to day lifestyles of Bhutanese people.