The Sirubari village trekking is an ultimate way to explore the traditional and cultural ethnic villages in the country. Sirubari village, located in a south-facing slope of Syangjha district at 1700meters southwest of Pokhara is a typical Gurung settlement with other ethnic groups too residing with unity. The trekking towards this charming place is open all year long as it is blessed by good climatic conditions. The trekking is primarily an eco-lodge camping trek combined with the unique home-stay experience among the communities. The well-constructed houses from local materials reap an amazing feel throughout the stay in the village. Likewise, the supreme hospitality as a part of the Himalayan culture is the feature of the Sirubari village tourism. Moreover, panoramic views of Annapurna, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Tent Peak, Gandharba Chuli and Fishtail mountains bejewels the lofty trip.
The overall tour of the trekkers in the country begins with a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu where they are taken to different cultural and historical monuments of the cultural city. After spending a few days in the capital city, trekkers proceed towards Pokhara, the premium tourist hub of the country. Sirubari village is just 20 km away from the Pokhara valley which can be covered during a 5-6 hours trek. After landing in Siurbari village, trekkers can enjoy the whale of a time by visiting monumental sites, historical places, interacting with locals, participating in cultural events, etc. Once the village is explored, the tour is definitely going to end on a high note.
Outline Trekking Itinerary for Sirubari Village Trekking
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02 : Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (827m)
Day 04 : Pokhara to Sirubari (1700m)
Day 05 : In Sirubari (1700m)
Day 06 : A Short Climb to Dahare Hill
Day 07 : Depart for Pokhara (827m)
Day 08 : Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 09 : Transfer to Airport for your onward destination
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites along with Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries
- Explore Pokhara, the most beautiful lake city of the country, also known for providing superb mountain views
- Witness amazing views of Annapurna, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Tent Peak, Gandharba Chuli and Fishtail mountains
- Get along with ethnic people and their culture with the unique home-stay experience
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys etc.
- Witness variety of floras and faunas
Write a Review