Tibet Group Joining Tour is a budget tour of Tibet to visit and witness the ancient land of Tibet at a lower cost. The group will consist of different people from various parts of the world with different age groups. The tour duration will be 7 nights/8 days joining in and ending at Lhasa. You can fly in from Kathmandu to Lhasa and fly back to Kathmandu after the tour’s compilation or it can be connected with arriving via railway from the other parts of China as per your travel plans.
Tibet Group Joining Tour begins with interesting sightseeing around the Lhasa city with visits to its prominent landmarks like the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery. It further proceeds overland via Yamdruk Lake and several remote towns of Tibet towards the base camp of Mt. Everest from the Tibetan side at the Rongbuk Monastery. Then eventually re-trace your way back to Lhasa City and depart to your onward destination. All in all the tour is an amalgamation of witnessing the age-old history, traditions and art & culture of Tibet together with being at the foot of the world’s tallest mountain, Mt. Everest.
- - Guided tour around Lhasa city witnessing the local art, culture & history.
- - Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Market.
- - Visit the world’s highest monastery at Rongbuk -Everest Base Camp.
- - Majestic Himalayan views including Mt. Everest & other world’s highest peaks
- - Cultural & Spiritual Experience.